- Effective hamstring stretches are crucial for the overall health and condition of the lower back muscles and to mitigate lower back pain and maximizing flexibility for increased performance.
- Patients with plantar fasciitis or tight calves could over time develop low back pain from their compromised gait. Daily use of the IsoStrengthTravel device to stretch your lower leg will greatly reduce your chances of low back pain.
- Incorporate stretching of the upper and lower legs into your daily routine for example, every night and morning before or after you brush your teeth.
- IsoStrength travel and lite can be used during recovery of some back and leg injuries with the consultation of your doctor.
The ISS Technique uses our IsoStrength Stretch devices equipped with our “shock cord technology” to minimize the limiting pain of stretching by fooling the stretch reflex of your body’s defense mechanism to provide you an unmatched, painless stretching mobility in a very short period of time that you never thought was possible.
You can utilize this simple, three step, maximum stretch technique across all different parts of the body using IsoStrength Lite or focus solely on your legs using IsoStrength Travel.
- Step 1 - You first stretch the targeted muscle area to a point where you begin to feel tension. Hold in that position for 10 seconds.
- Step 2 - Gently push in to the IsoStrength device the Shock Cord built into the device will give you an amount of resistance that allows the targeted muscles to contract. Hold this position for 10 seconds.
- Step 3 - Immediately return to Step 1 on this step you will be able to stretch beyond your initial maximum stretch point because at this point your muscles are no longer resisting the stretch allowing for a few seconds to stretch further.
- Repeat three times and as you can see, within two minutes you will have a very effective stretch of your targeted muscle area.
Click here to download the 21 Step Strength and Mobility PDF